UHS MDCAT registration 2020 will open on 20 September 2020. It was announced by UHS(University of Health Sciences Lahore) for MDCAT. It’s for those students who want to take admission in Public and Private medical and dental colleges of Punjab. UHS MDCAT registration 2020 will starts from 20 September 2020.
MDCAT Registration date
UHS announces the mdcat registration date for 2020. As per sources, the registration starts from 21 September 2020. To complete registration, visit Bank of Punjab branches near you
What are the eligibility criteria for mdcat 2020?
Candidate must have Punjab, Islamabad, and foreign national/overseas Pakistanis can appear in mdcat 2020.
How to register/apply for the mdcat 2020 test?
A candidate can apply using a computer or laptop but not a mobile.
- Open bop.com.pk/mdcat-2020 to apply online for mdcat 2020. Before you start registration for mdcat 2020, read all instructions carefully
- Fill the form with the details you are asked. It includes marks in fsc and maric marks.
- Upload your latest color photo not greater than 2mb.
- Preview all information carefully and click the submit button.
- Upon successful submission, you will get a “unique Application Serial No.(e.g., UHS-123……).
- Take a screenshot or remember your “unique Application Serial No.” It was used later for admittance card.
Download or print your form, if possible, at that time. Otherwise, click “search Registration” and then enter your “unique Application Serial No.or CNIC to access and download your mdcat 2020 registration form.One Candidate can submit only one application for uhs mdcat 2020.
What’s the last date to apply for mdcat registration 2020?
September 2020 is the last date for mdcat test registration.
Can KPK students apply for mdcat 2020?
Yes, they can apply for only reciprocal seats in Punjab medical colleges.
Submission of fee and Issuance of Admittance card
Visit the nearest branch of BoP to submit this fee. Also, take your application form with you and pay 1300 regarding the uhs mdcat 2020 registration fee. The Bank official will stamp the application form. After that, he will return you the candidate copy of the document.
Within 72 hours of submission, you will get your admittance card. Admittance card will be posted by SMS and email from where you can download the mdcat 2020 admittance card.
You can also search and download it from the BoP website by the method explained above. Note that you need to apply before 29 July, the last date for uhs mdcat 2020 registration.
Pattern of mdcat 2020
- Mdcat 2020 will contain 200 MCQs divided into four sections.
- The duration of the test will be 2.5 hours.
- The total marks will be 200.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The question paper will be the same but have a different pattern.
- Biology and chemistry contain 80 and 60 MCQs each.
- Physics and English contain 40 and 20 MCQs each.
Note that University is not bound to follow the pattern as described above. It’s only for the guidance of students.
Essential instructions for UHS entry test (MCAT) 2020
The following points should be kept in mind for UHS mdcat registration 2020 process. These are as follows.
Original CNIC/NICOP/POC/Smart card or Original Passport but not a photocopy.
A clean clipboard. Blue ballpoints but not pointers, markers, pencils, or gel pens.
Must reach the test place before 9:00 A.M.
All Candidates must bring these; otherwise, he will not be allowed to take the mdcat 2020 test.
It’s the complete procedure for UHS mdcat 2020 online registration. If you follow this, you are done.
Keep in mind to fill all required fields accurately. Even a small mistake will prove very bad. Keep in prayers. That’s all latest news for UHS mdcat registration muhammad ikram sadiq.
Test Date MDCAT 2020
According to official facebook page mdcat of uhs. 2020 mdcat test date will be 18 OCTOBER 2020. This is official.
MDCAT Syllabus 2020
The university of health sciences also updates the syllabus for mdcat 2020. AOA students syllabus also change this year.