UHS MDCAT 2019 registration will open on 19th July. This is announced by UHS(University of Health Sciences Lahore) for MDCAT. It’s for those students who want to take admission in Public and Private medical colleges of Punjab. UHS MDCAT 2019 registration will open on 19th July.
Schedule of UHS MDCAT 2019 registration
UHS Mdcat 2019 registration schedule has been updated by the university of health sciences Lahore. According to which online registration for mdcat from 19th July 2019 to 29th July. For fee submission of application form for mdcat-2019, visit the bank of Punjab from 19th to 29 July(9:00 am to 5:00 am).
- A candidate can apply using computer or laptop but not mobile.
- Open bop.com.pk/mdcat-2019 to apply online for mdcat 2019.
- Before you start registration for mdcat 2019 read all instructions carefully
- Fill the form with details your are asked.
- Upload your latest colour photo not greater than 2mb.
- Preview you all information carefully and click submit button.
- Upon successful submission, you will get a “unique Application Serial No.(e.g UHS-123……).
- Take screenshot or remember your “unique Application Serial No.” as its been used later for admittance card.
- Download or print your form if possible at that time. Otherwisw, click “search Registration” and then enter your “unique Application Serial No.or CNIC to access and download your mdcat 2019 registration form.
- One Candidate can submit only one application for uhs mdcat 2019.
Whats last date to apply for mdcat 2019?
Fee Submission and Issuance of Admittance card
Pattern of MDCAT 2019
- MDCAT 2019 will contain 200 MCQs divided into 4 sections.
- The duration of the test will be 2.5 hours.
- Total marks will be 200.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The question paper will be the same but have a different pattern.
- Biology and chemistry contain 80 and 60 mcqs each.
- physics and English contain 40 and 20 mcqs each
Important instructions for UHS entry test (MCAT) 2019
- Original CNIC/NICOP/POC/Smart card or Original Passport but not a photocopy.
- Admittance Card
- A clean clipboard
- Blue ball points but not pointers, markers, pencils or gel pens.
- Must reach test place before 9:00 A.M.
- Candidates must bring these otherwise he will not be allowed to take mdcat 2019 test.
This is the complete procedure for UHS mdcat 2019 registration. If you follow this you are done. Need any help. Drop a comment. And please keep in mind to fill all required fields accurately. Even a small mistake will prove very bad. Keep in prayers. That’s all we know for UHS mdcat 2019 registration process.