Army Medical Colleges(AMC) registration 2018 opens.Join Pak Army as medical corp through AMC test. This test is taken and conducted by Pak army in ASRC at different areas of Pakistan. This test is for army Medical colleges of RWP, Lahore, Multan, Quetta, and Karachi. Army Medical Colleges are organized by Pak army. They are affiliated with NUMS. Only male candidates are eligible to apply.
Join Pak army AMC Registration
Eligibility for AMC registration 2018
- Gender. Male
- Marital Status. Unmarried
- Nationality. Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit Baltistan. Upon final selection, candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
- Physical Standards (1) Minimum Height. 5’– 4” (162.5 cm). (2) Weight. As per Body Mass Index
- FSc (Pre-medical) with minimum 70% marks or “A” level passed in Biology, Physics and Chemistry with minimum grade C.
- Candidates having domicile of Balochistan, Sind (District Tharparkar, Omar Kot), Northern Areas, Azad Kashmir (Upper Neelam Valley) and FATA can apply with 65% marks.
- Applicants possessing foreign qualifications such as ‘O’ Level and ‘A’ Level etc will be required to obtain Equivalence Certificate and conversion of marks from Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC), Ministry of Education, Islamabad and attach it with the application form.
- Applying students who have passed FSc Part-I Examination with minimum 70% marks and appeared/are appearing in FSc Part-II/ Final Examination can also apply on “HOPE Certificates” by the Head of the institutions. Such candidates must deposit an attested copy of FSc Part II Certificate/ Mark Sheets to PA Directorate (PA-3C) GHQ Rawalpindi within 5 days of the announcement of the result; otherwise, their selection will not be processed further.
- Registration Dates are >>>>>4th June 2018 until 01st July 2018.
Army Medical College (AMC) Admission ProcedureThe admission Procedure for Army Medical College 2018 is same as before. Students have to appear in the test taken at their desired ASRC. Test mainly includes
- A verbal portion
- a non-verbal portion
- Subject related MCQs(bio,phy,chem,eng)
Click here to register for AMC 2018Click ink to register